Friday, July 17, 2009

Les Choristes


I saw this movie called Les Choristes (The Chorus) the other day and basically it was the highlight of my week. It's about a man who becomes a prefect at a boys' reform school. He tries to help them by earning their trust and teaching them how to sing. I won't get anymore specific because I hate giving things away, but I just had to say how much I loved this movie.


http://www.msm-gymnasium-krefeld.de/tricolore/index.php?id=36

Pepinot!


My favorite character is Pepinot. He's an orphan who sits at the school gate every Saturday waiting for his father to come get him. However all of the kids are equally adorable (minus this one creepy boy who reminds of one of the children of the corn)and it tells a great story as well. I've been trying to get my whole family to watch it, lol. I think they are sick of it.

Currently: Bruised and sore from paintball yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment