Monday, April 25, 2011

Graduation Day


I did it.

I graduated.

From college.

Ok well technically I'm a student until August. I postponed the technical side of it until August.

But really. I'm done. As my dearest roommate Pash would say, "You're doing it Mimi! You're doing it!"

Anyway here are some pictures from the big days (it was sort of a two day affair):



Luckily I have some good friends graduating at the same time :) We got to hang out during convocation (during commencement we had to sit in alphabetical order).


Me and Elliot! My fav study buddy!


Me and Emily


My family also came out to see my graduate and it was a fabulous visit. They spoiled me!



Me and Dad :)


I'm kind of ruining this one by closing my eyes, but I still like it.


It has been great having Gabby here this year. She was able to attend all my grad stuff before going back to Texas, although she did get a little bored during convocation.





They even bought me a lei


We did lots of fun things including visiting my Aunt Mary, driving in the canyon, seeing Elizabeth's hair show, and eating lots of yummy places (the picture above is a fruit and cheese plate from La Jolla Groves, sooo good).

Oh, and after graduation Elliot and I rang the bell!


So I guess it's official :) Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!



Currently: not studying. Do you know how good that feels?
Currently thinking of: the graduation song,As we go on, we remember... haha love it!

1 comment:

  1. YEAh go us! I was about to ask if you are missing school yet, but I guess not since you're taking classes!!! Let's lunch soon- cuz I miss classes and my study buddy haha!

    ReplyDelete