Thursday, June 11, 2009

SYTYCD

So work was terrible yesterday. Truly terrible.(This wasn't really reflected in my post yesterday because I actually wrote that a couple of days ago and just got around to spell checking and hitting publish). The only highlight to my day was watching the first top 20 episode of So You Think You Can Dance. So I think I am just going to ignore real life for a bit and fixate on that. Life is about to get super busy so I'm relishing this TV watching time that I have.



Fox.com
Anyways, ten couples danced. Here were the ones that stood out to me (I'll keep it short):

Phillip and Jeanine. Loved it, but I pretty much always love a Napoleon and Tabitha story dance.
Ade and Melissa. Beautiful, in a retro kind of way.
Caitlin and Jason. Who doesn't love Bollywood? Plus the kiss at the end was fun :)
Randi and Evan. Mandy Moore's choreography = Magic.

Those were my four favorite couples. I thought they were a little hard on Vitolio, Asuka, Paris, and Tony. I mean they weren't great but I enjoyed their dances. The truth is I pretty much liked all of them, and I could have talked in depth about every single one, but I am pretty sure nobody wants to read that! Anyways, the only couple I didn't really like was Jonathon and Janette. I also didn't really get into Wade Robson's crash dummy thing. Maybe it was the white face paint thing. That was super distracting.I can't wait to see who got voted off tonight. Alright I'm off to live in the real world again.

Currently Visiting: My Grand-Parents
Currently Looking for: Cheap Art Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment