Thursday, November 12, 2009

Decisive Moment



So I was really excited for the last photography project. It was all about capturing the "decisive moment." Sadly, I never really felt like I got that moment! I ended up using this picture which I actually took a while ago and don't like that much(There was only one I really liked from this week and it didn't really seem to fit the theme). But this week we aren't taking photos (going to photo exhibit instead) so I think I'll continue this theme on my own for another week. Who knows maybe I'll find that perfect shot!

Currently: Excited for Normandy

1 comment:

  1. I actually really love this photograph. The composition is lovely and the almost monochromatic color scheme gives the picture a sense of peace and sadness...stillness.

    I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete