Sunday, June 6, 2010

Richmond

I recently took a weekend trip to Richmond, Virginia. We managed to pack a lot into that weekend. We ate good fun, found some great shopping, and I got to take a lot of pictures. Oh and the art museum was amazing!!! I highly recommend it. I don't have time to talk about everything we did on our trip right now, so I'll just highlight one of my favorite things for now.



This is possibly my favorite shop that we found, Halcyon Vintage Clothing. Even though I didn't buy anything, everything in there was really nice and carefully selected so it was fun just to window shop (although I was extremely tempted by an adorable yellow dress!).



The owner's dog, Olive, stayed in the shop window the whole time.

Another thing I loved about Richmond was all the old architecture and building signs we saw. Some of it was quite run down, but it was still interesting and beautiful. I'm going to try and throw together a short photo essay of my favorite buildings and signs.


Currently eating: red velvet cake
Currently watching: Closer and Glee

1 comment:

  1. Love the dog in the store window picture. Start saving those bucks for a great camera...Mom

    ReplyDelete