Monday, September 6, 2010

Back in Session

In case you haven't noticed, lately I've been on an internet vacation. During the time I was away I spent a week on the beach, moved from Washington D.C. to Houston (via plane), moved from Houston to Provo, Utah (25 hour road trip), helped my sister move into the dorms, and had my first week of school. It has been a little crazy!

Well, I don't have too much to say about Provo right now (except that I've already taken advantage of the dollar theater). I've mostly been catching up with friends and doing your typical back to school stuff (buying books, unpacking, and more unpacking), so here are some of the last things I did in D.C.



Sculptures from the Kreeger Collection





One of my favorite Washington D.C. residents, the national zoo panda :)


Currently watching: Project Runway
Currently baking: Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment