Thursday, May 14, 2009

21

Yesterday I turned 21. I had a lovely day and in honor of my birthday I am going to make a list of 21 goals/things I want to do/am excited to do in the upcoming year while I am 21. So here it is (in no particular order):

1.Write lots of letters
2.Stop trusting the itunes top songs for my impulse music purchases
3.Read more
4.Find the pictures I like on my computer and actually print them and put them in a real photo album
5.Learn how to make caramel
6.Get a stamp on my passport
7.Try not to worry so much about what other people think
8.Buy fabulous clothes
9.Try to be less addicted to reality television, well, except for So You Think You Can Dance,... oh and Project Runway...
10.Attempt to become good at the piano again
11.Eat gummi bears
12.Draw more
13.Spend time with Gabby
14.Be really good at my job
15.Take less for granted
16.Keep a journal
17.Go to the beach more
18.Sew something I could actually wear
19.Stop watching terribly made and horribly acted movies hoping they will suddenly get better. They will not get better. Walk away.
20.Update this blog more
21.Practice French

That's it. Thanks for all those that sent my birthday love my way. I loved getting all the calls and messages!

Currently: Celebrating!

3 comments:

  1. I am seeing some of your roommates rubbing off on you. Those sound like a great list of things to do. I am excited to see all of those come true on the blog! P.S.- We should go to the beach when I am in town. David's never been before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! Congrats for getting to 21 at BYU still single!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Oh and Kimberly we can def. go to the beach! I haven't gotten to go yet this summer and I've been wanting to since winter time,lol

    ReplyDelete