Sunday, May 31, 2009

Surfside

I finally made it down to the beach. It was kind of crowded but we managed to find a spot that was completely packed. We took Bella (my dog) and she freaked out. She ran around like crazy and loved it. It was actually really nice out, not too hot yet. Most of the damage from Ike has been cleaned up at the part we were out, but there are still one or two buildings that are completely trashed. But the beach was wonderful. The water was cool, clear, and seaweed free. The beach always relaxes me. Plus it's always fun to see the other beach people. Everyone says that the airport is the best place to go people watching, but the beach is definitely better. More questionable fashion choices, a larger variety of people, St. Bernards instead of Chihuahuas in purses, and more comfortable chairs.

I also saw Terminator Salvation this weekend. My favorite part was Anton Yelchin (Kyle Reese). I basically adore him. He was in Star Trek too(Chekov).

Currently bored of: Lady GaGa
Currently watching: Reruns of House

No comments:

Post a Comment