Sunday, March 6, 2011

You're my girl, what the doctor ordered, So sweet, you make my mouth water


A little bit ago my relief society had a candy making activity. I'd never used candy molds before and didn't realize how simple it was! Melt. Pour. Freeze. Eat. Much fun was had by all.

P.S. There is always some part of me that will think of Aaron Carter when someone says I want Candy. I don't believe I'm alone in this problem.

Yet whenever I try to sing this I can think of two lines max ("I like Candy when it's wrapped in a sweater..." yeah I had to google to do this post title).




Melted chocolate/vanilla bark? It came in little colored tablets.


My wonderful roommate Katie!


Some people got fancy and mixed or swirled colors. Here someone is making a blue and red flower.



Then we pour the chocolate in and add the lollipop sticks.

A little bit later...


Finished products!


I love the roses.


Look we made little baby ones too!




Currently listening to: Ingrid Michaelson, Drums, and Beach Fossils
Currently anticipating: the day two months from now when I'll have oh, about, 100% less essays to do!


1 comment: